Seattle Heating and Air Conditioning
If you're currently heating your property with electric resistance baseboards, wall heaters, or an electric powered furnace, Seattle City Light will allow you to update to a Ductless cooling and heating System with a $1, 200 rebate.
A Ductless cooling and heating program is an energy-efficient main temperature supply for electrically heated houses that will heat and cool houses at a fraction of the fee. They're in addition less dangerous, quieter as well as heat spaces uniformly. Just click here to see our Ductless temperature Pump system reality Sheet.
Benefits of a Ductless Heat Pump:
- Saves energy and reduces month-to-month expenditures
- Very easy to install
- Extremely comfortable and ultra-quiet
- Built-in ac
- Remote included
- No ductwork required
- Home must be just one family residence (1-4 products) situated in SCL solution area.
- House's major temperature resource needs to be electric area temperature such baseboards, Cadet or King wall surface heating units; or a power furnace [NOTE: homes with gas or oil furnaces are not eligible.]
- Equipment must meet the qualifications listed on the rebate kind, and become installed by a participating contractor.
How to Get Started:
- Once you've obtained pre-approval, Seattle City Light will issue you an Authorization Code via post and/or e-mail. ESSENTIAL: you need to get an Authorization Code before set up. You simply will not be eligible for a rebate in the event that unit is put in without an Authorization Code.
- After installation is total: Homeowner submits the Seattle City Light Rebate Form and also the contractor submits the Contractor Invoice Form alongside a duplicate associated with the paid charge.